Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Caroline turns 7 years old today.


I can't believe that my baby is now 7 years old! It is amazing how fast she is growing up. Caroline is such a cool kid. Her smile is infectious and has this terrific giggle. I am so proud that she has her own mind, and defends herself with her sister. I love the fact that she still runs to me when I get home from work and she gives me great hugs. I know that she is growing older so fast, but I am in no hurry for you to grow up. I hope you have a wonderful day, Caroline! Happy Birthday!

Love,

Dad

3 comments:

soccergirlford said...

I know, I love her too! She can be mean but, I still love her!
Happy birthday carebear!

theviolinist said...

she has a light that shines:)

julie p said...

awwwww....this is precious! Caroline is a little angel in my life! That smile, that shy glance, those hugs, those bright eyes....I love them! I think the most telling glimpse into Caroline's heart and mind was how JOYFUL she was during her "dance" at the Christmas program....I can't forget that moment. What a doll!