Wednesday, August 15, 2007

in honor of the Simpsons....

I was a big Simpson's fan back in the day....which was 20 years ago. What a run that show has been on. I believe it is just as popular now as it was back then...it has been in reruns for 15 years! Here are a few of my early Simpson's favorite moments...

1. Great halloween episodes! My favorite was the Simpson's version of Edgar Alan Poe's "The Raven". Classic!

2. Christmas episode where Marge takes the kids to the mall to Christmas Shop and finds out that Bart is getting a tattoo. Caught in the midst of his really "Bozz" tattoo, Bart's tattoo reads "Moth" instead of "Mother" and Marge had to spend the Christmas money on having it surgically removed. When Homer gets home from work, he finds Maggie sucking on her Binky and poking the bandage on Bart's arm over and over again... while Bart repeats..."OUCH... quit it!"..."Ouch... quit it!". When Homer asks why Bart has a bandage on his arm, he replies, "It use to be a real bozz tattoo until Mom had it surgically removed."... one of my favorite lines. Funny stuff.

This is me... Simpsonized..

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Haha! Your I like your Simpson's character...I can see you in there. I tried it and it didn't look anything like me lol!