Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Lets see if this works better...

I am back...well sort of! I finally got tired of blogging on my website because I use iWeb and it is not friendly if you do not buy a .Mac account. Call me cheap, but I like having my own domain name. Anyway, I like blogging because it the best way for me to journal. I have neve been very good at it, but i have found that I am more consistant if blogging. I know that I have not been great over the last few months, but it is all about iWeb making me upload my entire web page each time i update. So i will attempt to be more frequent in posting and mention my wife more...she always complains that i never talk about her. So what is with the name? Well, Jen bought me a beautiful Taylor T5 guitar and I LOVE IT. So now..I am a T5 guy....

2 comments:

jaki good said...

i should have called my blog the Washburn girl! dang it!

T5Guy said...

LOL...well...My T5 is the nicest gift Jen has ever given me..besides my two beautiful kids ;)